Working away for The Ideal Home Show
Still lots of finishing touches to be done, not to mention planning and organising but it’s all very exciting stuff.
The only thing to do :
Create a checklist!
- How is the framer getting on with all the new work I gave him?
- Check with printer – enough business cards? greeting cards?
- Labels / name tags / prices ….
- Layout – now that’s a big one to decide – what goes where and which paintings sit best together?
- Will everything be ready on time ?
and on it goes …..
I am excited about the collection I will have at my Stand N40.
It will be an eclectic mix of paintings that I think you will like.
There will certainly be something for everyone.
This really is a great opportunity to get ahead of the posse as regards Christmas – shhhhh! (I am whispering here), but this IS the place to go to make your design changes for your home, or to get that unique gift for Christmas before all the madness starts.
So do stop by my stand and take time for a chat.
Remember, the show runs for four days, so come and say hello – and if you’ve missed the deadline to download free tickets, send me a message, and I will be happy to send some on to you.