Limited Edition Prints - An Overview
About Limited Edition Prints
Are You Looking For Some Beautiful Art Pieces For Your Home Or For A Gift?
Limited edition Fine Art Prints are the perfect solution and at a fraction of the cost.
I usually make a limited edition run of 250 unless otherwise stated.
What are the benefits of buying fine art prints?
- If you wish to start your collection, original art can be very costly so this is a nice alternative.
- They give the highest quality and colour accuracy in fine art reproduction.
- They are as fresh and vibrant as the original painting.
- Each print is titled, numbered and signed by me, the artist
- They are fade resistant
- The reproduced artwork can be tailored to your specifications on request
- They are printed using Epson Archival inks on archival quality Hahnemühle German Etching paper.
A Certificate of Authenticity is issued with each print.
Enjoy the style and ambience created with art that reflects your personality
- Framed Print with double mount on acid free board and framed behind glass in a white wooden frame
- Double mounted on acid free board and presented in a flat packed cellophane presentation pack
- Unframed Prints rolled in a sturdy tube
We ship worldwide. We hold a small selection of prints and respond to demand.
Take Note because we don't want to disappoint you:
In order to satisfy your needs, it is advisable to contact us in advance of a purchase and discuss your requirements. We only hold a small stock at hand and may need to re-order the print and/or the frame. We can also discuss print sizes.